Tuesday, March 11, 2008

About me

Hi everyone

My name is Ally. I come from a town in the middle part of China. I have been here more than three years as a permanent resident. Now I live at Waterview in Auckland here is a link to my view!!. I am married and have a 20-year-old daughter. My daughter and I live here, but my husband lives in China.

I completed a bachelor's degree in metal material in China, and then I was employed in a manufacturing-factory as an engineer there for 15 years. I have worked in a restaurant for one and half years here in New Zealand. My short future plan is to obtain a qualification associated with technology at Unitec.

My first language is Chinese, and my second one is English. I have been studying English for about 3 years, two of which I studied formally. I am quite good at English grammar , but I need to improve my other skill area of it. The reasons why I am learning English here are to be able to study professional courses more easily and communicate with others more naturally.

The only country I have visited is Canada, but I have been to Korea, Japan, Australia on my way from New Zealand to China and vice versa. My hobbies are walking, table tennis and travelling.




Thank you!

5 comments:

KD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel said...

Hi Ally
your photo is great. Which city is it and what is that amazing building in the background?

ally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ally said...

ppppppppp

ally said...

Hi Mel
this photo was taken in Vancouver when I went there with my daughter for 2 weeks holiday